Tuesday, April 28, 2015

Travel?

I am not a man who's fascinated by being able to go around the world traveling to different places different climates. I may not qualified for such statement, but I think I'm not the traveler type.

Well, I do enjoy learning and watching different cultures, but I have no interest in going places that I've never been to. I only enjoy once I found out that place has a different or interesting geological history taken place millions of years before. Yeah, apparently rocks could induce such attraction unto me.

Beaches? Well most of the beautiful beaches I've seen are just happens to be nearby carbonate platform, that's why the scenery is beautiful. Carbonates are interesting, looking at how wave is form and affecting the beach, or should I say, shoreline is damn interesting. Other things than that are way beyond me.


No comments: